MEDIA ADVISORY FROM THE OFFICE OF THE MAYOR
Contact: Kelsey Nyland, Kelsey.Nyland@seattle.gov
HAPPENING AT 12:15 PM: Mayor Jenny Durkan to Announce Initial City of Seattle Vaccination Actions
Seattle (January 12, 2020) – Today at 12:15 p.m., Mayor Jenny A. Durkan, Seattle Fire Department (SFD) Chief Harold Scoggins, Dr. Michele Andrasik of Fred Hutch, and Councilmember Lisa Herbold will discuss the City of Seattle’s initial vaccination efforts. The City’s initial actions will focus on reaching residents and health care workers eligible to receive the vaccine in adult family homes not served by federal programs.
Seattle Channel will live stream the press conference at http://seattlechannel.org/watch-live and https://www.youtube.com/c/SeattleChannel21.
WHO: Mayor Jenny A. Durkan; Harold Scoggins, Chief, Seattle Fire Department; Dr. Michele Andrasik, Director of Social & Behavioral Science Research and Community Engagement, Fred Hutch; Councilmember Lisa Herbold
WHEN: Tuesday, January 12, 12:15 p.m.
Q&A: Media Q&A will be conducted via WebEx
Instructions for WebEx
- The press conference will start at 12:15 p.m.
- Press, please join the call at 12:00 p.m. We will run through the procedure and test the system to ensure we can answer your questions without technical issues.
Instructions for Q&A
- If you would like to ask a question, you must log in to the teleconference via WebEx. We will not be taking questions via phone.
- If you would like to ask a question, please RSVP. Email: email@example.com and please include your name, news organization, and if you want to ask a question.
- We will control muting from our system. You do not need to mute yourself.
- When we call on you, announce your name and news organization. If your question is for a specific person, please include that information, as well.
- For ideal audio and video quality download the WebEx Meetings Application.
- If you are unable to join through WebEx, you may listen in via phone: +1-408-418-9388, Access code: 146 129 1367